Quality and Customer Satisfaction is what we are about. Hold us to it! We are readily available to suit your needs and offer price adjustments for financial restrictions such as but not limited to (military veterans, disabled, and college students).
How We Work
- Contact Us – Contact us by phone, moversfor.me/quote or by firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Estimate – We will schedule labor, dates & times and provide a preliminary, non-binding estimate
- The Deposit – We require a refundable deposit to hold your move. We also ask that you approve our service agreement (https://moversfor.me/terms/service-agreement/).
- The Walk Through – On your schedule date & time our moving crew arrives and conducts a walk through.
- Final Estimate – If we see anything that contradicts the initial estimate
- The Move – Our team will efficiently and professionally move your belongings
- The Wrap Up – You confirm all items have been delivered as expected and pay the balance (final estimate amount minus deposit) to settle the job.
Full Service Residential Moves
Full Service moves are moves that can include not only the transport of items from one location to another but also the packing and unpacking of a shipper’s items.
Long Distance Moves
Moving Help Services
From entertainment centers to bedroom sets, fitness equipment, we can handle it. We will reassemble at your destination.
Boxes are labeled and inventoried based on rooms and your needs upon arrival. We stage your boxes and belongings into the rooms.
There are various items one has within their household. We can provide boxes to pack anything and everything. Wardrobe boxes. Mirror boxes: Extra protection for moving mirrors, pictures, and glass tabletops. Mattress bags and boxes in all sizes. Sturdy packaging for moving your china and dishware, including built-in dividers for extra protection Stretch wrapping/Plastic for furniture, to protect it from snags, tears, and dirt. Custom wood packing, enclosures, etc.