Licensed Movers are the way to go

Our customers rest easier knowing that MoversFor.Me holds a PA PUC license. Hiring PA PUC licensed movers is important way to eliminate risk from your move:

HARRISBURG – Buying a new home across the state, renting an apartment across town or even just moving your recent college graduate home, moving can be a daunting task.

Make the process a little less stressful by ensuring your moving company is certificated with the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission (PUC).

The Commission’s Bureau of Transportation of Safety’s Motor Carrier Services and Enforcement Division is reminding those who are considering a household move to verify the moving company they choose holds a certificate (license) from the PUC.

The Motor Carrier Division regulates household movers that operate within the state.  These movers are required to have a Certificate of Public Convenience issued by the PUC and must have the proper insurance on file.  As required by law, these movers must also charge rates in accordance with their official tariff on file with the PUC.


Consumers can now view a complete list of carriers holding PUC operating authority on the Commission website and may also visit the PUC website to submit a moving company complaint electronically.  They can also call the Commission’s Bureau of Transportation and Safety at 717-787-3834 to verify any information on a carrier.

Read the entire press release and recommendations for selecting a licensed moving company here.

Book Now!